TO: Pastors and Principals
FROM: Trustees of Italian American Club
RE: Tuition Assistance for children of Italian American Decent for August 2013 school year
DATE: April 22, 2013
We are asking that you post the following information on your school website or newsletter
Any student 5th through 12th grades of Italian American decent is eligible for tuition
assistance if they submit the following information.
1. Name and address of student and parents
2. Student shall submit a 500 word essay tracing their family heritage from Italy to present day
3. State in essay why they need tuition assistance
4. Essay to be postmarked no later than June 30, 2013
5. Only one child per household may apply
Any checks issued for tuition assistance will be made payable to the school that the student
attends. Family of student will be notified by mail.
Essay's are to be mailed to: Italian American Club, P.O. Box 2257, Antioch, Tn. 37011
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Trustees, Italian American Club
Attention Parents of next year’s 5th and 6th graders (2013-2014)
Please take the following survey in regards to the 6th grade field trip, Land Between the Lakes.
We value your opinion.
Results will be tallied on Thursday, May 30th.
Thank you for your time.